Mushroom farming is one of the high profitable business opportunity in developing countries like India.But many farmers are still not able to utilize the possibilities of mushrooms. Lack of knowledge of mushroom farming and shortage of experienced professionals are main reasons for it.Unlike other traditional farming areas,mushroom farmer or entrepreneur require high technical skills and modern equipments to achieve optimum result.So lack of knowledge or carelessness at any stage can lead to huge loss.This is the reason behind the slow spreading of mushroom farming in India.But if everything is done correctly,a mushroom farmer can earn nice income and achieve a good profession.
The attractiveness of this industry is that there is always a good market demand for mushrooms and its products,but the availability is less.The problem is that,the product is perishable very easily.So demand for new products exists every day.In coming posts,we can have a more detailed discussion about Mushroom farming.
- Mushrooms:A Healthy and Tasty Food
- Oyster and Milky Mushrooms
- How to produce High Quality Mushrooms
- Stages of cultivation of Mushrooms in a commercial farm
- Mushroom farming in Terrace-New business opportunity in Cities
- Coco peat:New substrate in Mushroom farming