Friday, June 17, 2011

Welcome




Hi,


  I am an Agricultural farming lover in Kerala.Even though it is not my profession,I keep it as a hobby and doing researches to develop it to successful business.I know there are lots of people who love Green plants,animals and birds.But due to lack of ideas,their hobbies are still just hobbies,but for the good of our Earth,our Environment,our life we need to develop such hobbies,interests to successful business strategies to ensure its sustainability in long run.As a small step towards it,here I am introducing some hobbies related to farming which can be developed to higher levels.Some of them are Fancy pigeon farming,Emu farming,Vegetable gardening etc.Hope we can develop them to a successful career to accomplish a greener Earth...

                                    Thanks

                                                     Ideas For Earth And Life

  

No comments:

Post a Comment